Arrow Media is a fast-growing independent production company that specialises in creating high quality and innovative content across TV, film and digital media; from long-running series to big ambitious projects such as BAFTA-nominated theatrical documentary Sherpa and RTS winning Live from Space.
- Increase Arrow Media’s international profile
- Position Arrow Media as an established innovator of TV, film and digital content for UK and international broadcasters
- Communicate and leverage domestic and international commissions
- Build the profile of its founders and creative team, positioning them as industry leaders
Arrow Media is regularly mentioned within the UK and international press. Its founders and executive producers also speak at a number of key markets and conferences, and are often quoted on the latest industry trends.
We have secured coverage across a number of UK, US and international publications such as: Broadcast, C21, Deadline Hollywood, Realscreen, Televisual, Variety, MIP Daily and Media Guardian.
In 2010 Three Stone Media brought the now much publicised Rastamouse series to the BBC’s CBeebies. The company combines emerging talent with established creative to produce unique storytelling.
In addition to launching the show and driving awareness for international sales, Franklin Rae was asked to:
- Provide market support at MIPCOM to build awareness
- Create a unique EPK including clips from the show, activity pages, PI, music and images for the consumer press to build awareness of the show in the run up to TX
- Secure interviews with key talent, including Reggie Yates
We secured 94 pieces of coverage in consumer publications within the first month of the show airing. In addition we achieved 20 pieces in trade press across news, features, case studies, comment pieces. Our two-pronged approach to the campaign helped make Rastamouse one of the leading kids’ brands to launch on CBeebies that year and enabled the show to become an international success. Coverage appeared Kidscreen, The Sunday Times, Televisual, Licensing.biz, Worldscreen and C21 among others.
Magic Light Pictures makes imaginative entertainment for audiences, families and children worldwide. The company directly manages the production, licensing, global distribution and marketing for brands such as The Gruffalo and Stick Man. It runs an international merchandising programme for both brands, with hundreds of licensees and products.
- Communicate Magic Light’s success in building classic, ever green brands such as The Gruffalo on an international scale
- Raise Magic Light’s profile at key upcoming markets and industry events
- Position its spokespeople as industry leaders
Through licensing announcements, thought leadership, profiling and speaker opportunities, Franklin Rae has created a campaign that both celebrates and demonstrates the success Magic Light has had with its ever green kids brands
We have generated coverage in publications such as the Guardian, TBI, Worldscreen, C21, Kidscreen, Animation Magazine, Broadcast and market publications such as the MIPDaily.