Keshet International (KI) is the global distribution and production arm for Keshet Media Group. It’s global footprint spans the UK, US, Asia, and Latin America. KI’s content catalogue consists of over 90 properties spanning all genres that appeals to audiences worldwide. It includes hit drama Prisoners of War the original Israeli version of prime time Emmy® winner Homeland, gripping espionage thriller False Flag, and BBC One ratings success family drama The A Word. Franklin Rae was brought on board to handle KI’s corporate PR and deliver a broad PR strategy and international support across US, Latin America and Asian territories.
- Act as the external communications hub for Keshet International and UK
- Support international corporate and consumer press outreach
- Promote the key executive team behind KI and position them as thought leaders
- Deliver a continuous press presence demonstrating momentum and continued success
- Support consumer press outreach surrounding key projects, i.e. Loaded (Channel 4 and AMC) and The A Word (BBC One and Sundance)
Franklin Rae has created and continues to deliver a cohesive PR strategy that has ensured a consistent media spotlight has shone on KI and its projects. Through a diverse content slate and corporate announcements, regular thought leadership placement, company profiles, speaking opportunities, and programme publicity support, the company is regularly featured within domestic and international trade outlets including Broadcast, C21, The Hollywood Reporter, TV Asia, Produ, and Screen Africa.
Strategic support of Keshet’s production slate at key industry markets such as MIPCOM, NATPE and DISCOP has ensured representation across all genres, and has established them as a powerhouse, global distributor. This year Franklin Rae also launched KI to the virtual reality and gaming media with its hotly anticipated VR game Racket: Nx, developed by Keshet International Gaming.
Franklin Rae continues to raise the international profile of Keshet’s senior executives through speaking positions at the Broadcast Commissioning Forum and Future Media.